Save the time and hassle of driving with this fast ferry to Provincetown and the Cape. Choose from a one-way ticket or a round-trip cruise that gets you there in 90 minutes from Boston Harbor while you enjoy the sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Cruise on the largest and fastest passenger-only catamaran in the U.S.
- Visit Provincetown with its art galleries, shopping, restaurants, and landmarks
- Relax and watch the New England coast go by
- One-way or round-trip ferry service from Boston to Cape Cod
- All fees and surcharges
- Food and drinks (available on board)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The boat is wheelchair accessible
- For round-trip bookings, all customers will be booked on the 4:00 PM return from Cape Cod to Boston. Please contact the local operator directly to make any changes.