Boston Tea Party: Ships & Museum Interactive Tour
- Journey back in time and learn about the events that led to the American Revolution
- Throw tea overboard and feel what it must have been like to be one of the Sons of Liberty
- Marvel at the 3D holographic characters that appear and talk before your eyes
- Explore fully-restored replicas of 2 of the Tea Party Ships
Take a handbill from one of the colonists and find out what part you’ll play. Hear the story of the night of 16 December 1773 in the Meeting House and receive your own Mohawk disguise before the march to Griffin's Wharf begins.
Experience first-hand the thrill of throwing a crate of tea into the sea, and explore fully restored replica ships dating from the 18th century.
Inside the museum, travel back in time with the 3D holographic characters and watch British soldiers and colonial patriots argue right before your eyes! Then experience the battle inside the giant wraparound theater for a complete historical lesson you’re not likely to forget!
- Museum admission and tour
- Food and beverages