Boston Harbor: Summer BBQ and Beer Cruise
- Enjoy freshly prepared seasonal lunch items including tasty BBQ selections
- See the major sights of Boston Harbor while relaxing on an elegant 1920's style yacht
- Uncover the natural and military history of the Boston Harbor Islands
- See America's oldest light house, Boston Light and Fort Warren on George's Island
- Catch an excellent view of Fort Independence while cruising back toward Boston
As part of your ticket, enjoy a gourmet buffet-style lunch. Freshly-made seasonal items consisting of delicious smoked chicken and honey glazed BBQ ribs, coleslaw, biscuits, and roasted potatoes will be served directly to you. This cruise is excellent for families, friends exploring Boston and surrounding areas, and visitors or locals looking for a unique and relaxing afternoon adventure.
May 25, 2019 - June 16, 2019: Texas style BBQ, Austin, Cornbread.
June 17, 2019 - July 7, 2019: Argentinian style gaucho BBQ, Beef, Chimichurri, etc.
July 8, 2019 – July 28, 2019: North Carolina style BBQ, Vinegar mustard BBQ Sauce.
July 29, 2019 – August 18, 2019: Jamaican Jerk BBQ, Greens, Allspice heavy.
August 19, 2019 – Sept 8, 2019: Spanish Seafood BBQ, Paella, Peppers.
September 9, 2019 – September 28, 2019: Hawaiian BBQ, Roast Pork, Rice, Pineapple BBQ Sauce.
*Additional seasonal lunch items included.
*Please provide information of any food allergies. Please all food allergies cannot be accommodated, but the best effort will be made if given advance notice.
- Admission aboard the boat
- Gourmet style buffet lunch
- Beverages (available for purchase)
Prepare for the activity
The boats depart from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor hotel, located at (for GPS) 400 Atlantic Avenue, Boston (02110). Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the ferry terminal, a climate controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You will be asked to present a valid photo ID that matches the name on the reservation
• Wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather
• Some dietary requirements can be accommodated; please provide this information during booking
• Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
• Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding