Boston: Boat Tour and Fishing Experience
- Take in the views of the Boston skyline from the water
- Explore a multitude of fishing spots and areas
- Enjoy the company of your local guide as you sail beautiful, historic Boston Harbor
Learn the tips and techniques of fishing for two of Boston Harbor's most popular sport fish, Striped Bass and Flounder. See why Quincy Bay area was once heralded as the Flounder capital of the world. Explore and discover Boston Harbor as you take in scenic vistas and views of Massachusetts bay and the city of Boston.
Notice that the islands have many military installations, some dating back to the Civil War. At the entrances to the harbor are two historic lighthouses that date back to the early 1700's. Spectacle Island offers public docking, so you can stop and explore the island if you choose.
- Fuel, bait, tackle, rods, and reels
- Safety equipment
- A cooler is available to keep customer provided snacks and drinks cold
- Gratuities, optional
- Food or drinks
- Children under 5 years
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Town river Marina is located a few miles south of Boston. Easily accessible off the RT 93 Highway. Some local landmarks to look for are Quincy Police Headquarters, the original Dunkin Donuts, Advanced Auto parts, and a Meineke shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Glass objects
• Be aware of the constant motion of the boat due to waves, wind, and passing boats.
• It is the Captains sole discretion to allow a trip to start or continue due to unforeseen circumstances. Refunds may be available depending upon the circumstance and weather.
• Alcohol is allowed for those 21 years or older. Glass bottles and liquor are not allowed.
• Remote pickups are available along the Boston waterfront for an additional fee if you are unable to make it to the Marina in Quincy.