From Bologna: Train to San Luca Basilica & Food Tasting
- Visit the Sanctuary and come back at the time of your choosing
- Discover the city from a new perspective
- Enjoy a tasting of typical products of Bologna
At the meeting point, you'll receive a map and a timetable of the return train, which is available every 45 minutes. You’ll also receive a voucher for the food tasting. This tour departs every day and will help you discover the city from aboard the San Luca Express train, where the audio guides, available in 8 languages, will tell you about the city until your arrival at the Basilica of San Luca.
Here, you can visit the Basilica at your own pace and decide what time to return by consulting the schedules on the map. On board, you will find a staff person, who will welcome you and respond to your information. When you return, you will get to taste of typical products in one of the historical markets.
- Round trip ticket for San Luca Express train
- Frequent rides, available every 45 minutes
- Multilingual audio guide in 8 different languages
- On board assistance provided by highly qualified staff
- Voucher for tasting of typical products at the end of the tour
- Map and timetable for the return train
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• At the meeting point, you'll receive a map and a timetable of the return trains