Bologna: Pasta & Tiramisu Cooking Class at Local Home
- Take a cooking class with expert home cooks
- Create a genuine connection with a local Italian family
- Have fun learning the local recipes from family cook books
- Dine on your own masterpiece with accompanying regional wines
During a private cooking lesson from a friendly local host, learn how to prepare 2 distinctive pasta recipes and a tiramisu dessert from scratch. Your expert cesarina host will reveal the tricks of the trade behind these iconic dishes during a fun and informative experience.
Challenge yourself by putting your cooking skills to the test and impress your friends and family once home with a delicious Italian meal.
- Cooking class
- Tasting of 2 pasta dishes and tiramisu
- Beverages (water, wine, and coffee)
- Official apron
Prepare for the activity
The exact meeting point will be your host home. When you arrive, ring the doorbell, your Cesarina host will be excited to welcome you for an authentic Italian food experience. After the booking, you will be contacted via email with details of your experience including your host's full address and mobile number.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The cooking class usually begins at 10 AM or 5 PM, but this can be flexible based on your travel requirements if you advise the local partner in advance
• All dietary requirements can be catered to upon request (e.g. vegetarian, vegan, gluten free etc.)