Rome: Capri Island and Blue Grotto with Chinese Assistant
Pickup optionalif you have booked the pick-up option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0039 06 474 2501 24 hours before your tour starts to confirm your pick-up time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the assigned time. Please be advise that, pickup can be done only for hotels no b&b, no apartments and no guesthouse
- Travel with a Chinese tour assistant
- Enjoy lunch in a traditional restaurant
- Have easy access to Capri by ferry
- Visit the enchanting Blue Grotto
Your first short stop will be to Naples, a world-renowned city home to incredible views of the Mediterranean, Mount Vesuvius, and countless historic sites. You will then take the ferry for a nice 1-hour sailing trip to Capri, where you will discover the charming beauty of the island with your enthusiastic tour guide.
Next, you will enjoy a delicious traditional meal in one of the many panoramic restaurants, before being able to take advantage of an afternoon of free time. You will have time to explore the famous alleys and the Piazzetta, as well as the countless charms that have made Capri such a popular destination.
On the day of your trip you have the great opportunity to visit the famous Blue Grotto, complete with its fascinatingly colored undertone. Following an afternoon of exploration, you will return to Naples where your coach will be ready to return you back to Rome.
- Ferry tickets
- Chinese assistant throughout the trip
- Blue grotto visit
- Any other food/beverages not mentioned
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point at Viale Luigi Einaudi in front of S. Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri near metro A line stop Repubblica and Termini station (metro A and B). Please be there at least 15 minutes prior tour departure, late arrivals cannot be accommodatedOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
• Depending on the weather and sea conditions, it may not be possible to access the Blue Grotto due to tidal conditions (you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks)
• If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island