Luxury Shore Excursion From Cobh: Blarney Day Trip
- Enjoy a comprehensive tour by luxury Mercedes van
- Visit Blarney Castle, the country's most famous
- View the impressive Charles Fort and James Fort overlooking Kinsale
- Take a panoramic drive through Cork City
Next take a panoramic drive through Cork, viewing the highlights of the city such as the River Lee, St Finbarre's Cathedral, Shandon Bells, English Market, and Grand Parade, before heading through the beautiful Cork countryside to the charming town of Kinsale. Enjoy typical views of the rolling fields of West Cork and also a stop overlooking picturesque Kinsale Harbor and its two forts. The historical town of Kinsale is today Ireland's gourmet capital with winding streets, great pubs, and fine restaurants.
Before boarding your ship, stop in Cobh, famed as the final departure point for the Titanic. Time permitting, we visit the St Coleman's Cathedral, one of the most magnificent cathedrals in the country, and the Titanic Experience, 100m from where the ships dock.
- All entrance fees included
- Entrance to Blarney Castle
- Small-group tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from the cruise ship terminal
- Live tour commentary on board
- Tips (optional)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• During peak season (May 1 - September 30) multiple cruise ships are expected at the major ports on a daily basis. This small group tour tends to sell out well ahead of departure for most dates within this period. Accordingly, it is recommended to make reservations well in advance where possible, to avoid disappointment.