Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studio Tour from Birmingham
- Learn about the magic of filmmaking at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Board the Hogwarts Express at Platform 9 3/4
- See The Great Hall, Hagrid’s Hut and Dumbledore’s Office
- Marvel at the props, prosthetics and animatronics used in the film series
Begin where Harry started, at the Cupboard under the Stairs, before heading into The Great Hall. See an unbelievable selection of actual costumes, props and special effects pieces.
Explore the studios, see The Burrow, Hagrid’s Hut, the Gryffindor Common Room, Dumbledore’s office and more. Ride a broom through London at the Green Screen Exhibit and board the Hogwarts Express at Platform 9 3/4.
See Privet Drive, the Knight Bus, buy a Butterbeer on the backlot and get up close to the prosthetics and animatronics in the special effects department.
- Round-trip transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Digital guide, which is available to rent for £4.95
When you get there
Meet outside TK Maxx, on Birmingham New Street, Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham B2 4ND by 08:45 for a 09:00 departure; or at the Information Desk at Birmingham Coach Station, Mill Lane, Birmingham B5 6DD by 09:00 for a 09:15 departure. Your entrance time at the Studios will be at 12:30.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they join at no charge. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and younger
• Once booked, this tour cannot be canceled or amended
• Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause an allergic reaction
• During busy periods alternative transportation may be used