Berlin: Dalí Exhibition Ticket & Guided Tour
- Allow yourself to be led into the surreal world of Salvador Dalí by the experienced Dalí Guides (in German or English)
- Experience the first permanent exhibition about Salvador Dalí in Germany
- Marvel at more than 250 exhibits from private collections all around the world
- Explore the museum's changing variety of artworks from a pool of approximately 3,000 exhibits
The museum in Berlin is a purely private, guided art museum, which would like to give deeper insights beyond the ordinary in an edutainment manner. "Come into my brain!", Dalí said to the masses and invited the audience to immerse themselves in his surreal mind. Dalí is considered to be one of the most ingenious artists of modernity who staged his work and himself in the most spectacular way. The museum visitors will get an extensive insight into Salvador Dalí's virtuosity and mastership in almost every technique. For example, Dalí worked with bombs filled with nails, he created bulletism by shooting at stones and he created his most extensive work ever for the illustrations of Dante’s Divine Comedy which was commissioned by the Italian government.
Among this probably most comprehensive and representative overview of the graphic works, the museum shows work portfolios, illustrated books, sculptures, numismatics and three-dimensional installations of the surrealist artist. Additionally, you can purchase a short printed guide or the high-quality exhibition catalogue. The short guide contains the most important information about the exhibits. It provides biographical background facts as well as information about the artworks and techniques.
You will also have the opportunity to participate in a public guided tour. Public tours take place every hour and the "Dalí Scouts" facilitate the unique journey into Dalí’s mind in the museum to initiate an animated dialogue. The public tour takes approximately 45 - 60 minutes - an ideal introduction to the art of Dalí.
- Museum entrance
- Public guided tour
Prepare for the activity
12:30 PM (German)
2:00 PM (English)
3:30 PM (German)
5:00 PM (German)
6:30 PM (English)
Daily: 12:00-8:00 PM
During July and August daily: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
• Children up to 6 years get free entrance
• Verification of discount entitlement must be presented