Berlin: A Third Reich Walking Tour
- Visit Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, Cross of Coventry, Madonna of Stalingrad and German Resistance Museum
- Discover the location of Hitler's suicide in the Führer Bunker
- Visit the site of Hitler's New Reich's Chancellery, seat of power of Nazi Europe
- Explore the Topography of Terror exhibit
- Visit the Soviet War Memorial
Starting in the heart of West Berlin in front of the cragged spire of the bombed-out Memorial Church, hear about the ferocity of the Allied bombing campaign and the defense of the Nazi Reich capital. See the Cross of Coventry and the Madonna of Stalingrad, and learn about the experiences of those caught in the onslaught of the Soviet forces
You will visit the remains of Goering's Air Defence Ministry, where the Luftwaffe coordinated the Battle of Britain. Go to the site of Goebbels' Propaganda Ministry, and see the ruins of Himmler's SS and Gestapo HQs. Take a stroll down the imaginary north-south axis of "Germania," as designed by Albert Speer, from the towering Great Hall to the monumental arch.
Visit the site of Hitler's New Reichs Chancellery, the seat of power of Nazi held Europe, and the exact location of the Führer’s Bunker. Your guide will provide a step-by-step account of Hitler's suicide, the last days spent in the bunker, and the fate of his remains. Finally, follow the route of the Soviet attack towards the final battlefield of the Reichstag, and stop before the Soviet Memorial, flanked with T34 Tanks and Red Army Howitzers.
- Public Transportation tickets (AB - 2.80 EUR)
Prepare for the activity
In front of McDonald's, outside the main entrance to S+U Zoologischer Garten Train Station. Hardenbergplatz, 10623 Berlin. Please note that as of April 1st 2020, tours will meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 BerlinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• As of April 1st 2020, tours will meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin