Original Scavenger Hunt through Berlin's City Center
- Explore Berlin at your own pace and solve riddles at each tourist attraction
- Simply order and play when you wish, no need for prior booking
- Take a break at any time to tour any of the sights or just relax
- Experience an alternative tour of Berlin that's fun for the whole family
- Take as many friends along as you wish for just one price
The “City Route II” scavenger hunt in Berlin then continues on to the Reichstag building and the Federal Chancellery. You can interrupt the game at any time, for example to enjoy a picnic in Tiergarten. You will also discover Bellevue Palace and the Victory Column, which offers a breathtaking view over the German capital (ticket not included).
Take a stroll through Tiergarten to Potsdamer Platz and the Sony Center. History enthusiasts will enjoy exploring the imposing Soviet War Memorial on Straße des 17. Juni, as well as the Holocaust Memorial.
Along the way you will pass by many cafes, bars, and restaurants, allowing you to take a break at any time. This tour through Berlin covers a route of approximately 10 kilometers.
It is also possible to carry out the scavenger hunt by bicycle. All directions are also suitable for those traveling by bike. The duration of the tour will be accordingly shorter.
Explore the city at your own pace as you decide when to start the scavenger hunt and how long to spend at each attraction. You can take a break at any point or continue the tour on another day of your choice. Enjoy an interactive puzzle that's fun for the whole family.
How the scavenger hunt works:
In the city game box there are 16 closed and numbered envelopes. These include small tasks that need to be solved. With clear and understandable directions, you make your way through Berlin on foot. Solve the riddles and find your way to the next attraction in the city. At each location you will receive extensive background information.
- City game box
- Entrance fees
- Tour guide
Prepare for the activity
• Please provide your address when booking if you would like the city game box delivered by post (delivery can take up to 4 business days. International delivery may take longer)
• The scavenger hunt box will be sent to you shortly before your selected date. If you need the box earlier please select an earlier date. You can do the scavenger hunt on any date after you receive the box regardless of your selected date
• Pick-up at the operator's Berlin offices during the opening hours from Monday to Saturday can be arranged with the operator in advance
• Please note that the office is open weekdays, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, to arrange shipping for the game box. It is closed on legal holidays in Germany, and from Christmas until New Years.