Berlin: "Top Secret" Guided Bike Tour
- Enjoy Berlin in the most beautiful ways: with entertainment, in the fresh air, without traffic, and all the while doing some relaxed exercise
- Take a look behind the curtain of Germany's capital city and listen to a colorful mixture of stories about different topics
- Explore the city's small streets, big parks, and waterside passageways, as well as its sleepy and trendy neighborhoods
The tour begins in the centrally-located Nikolaiviertel, only five minutes on foot from the Fernsehturm, or TV Tower, in Alexanderplatz. Take a ride where Berlin's history first began.
On a journey spanning approximately 18 kilometers, experience exactly the opposite of a typical sightseeing tour. Enjoy a colorful mixture of remarkable stories from different centuries, just waiting to be discovered. Immerse yourself in Berlin's history, as you cycle predominantly down side streets and bikeways, while listening to interesting facts and background information.
This combination, together with an ideal route, ensures an exciting and entertaining experience, which will enrich your stay in Berlin and give even long-established Berliners a new view of their city.
- Rental bike in a range of popular sizes
- Helmet (upon request)
- Waterproof cape for bad weather
- Tour or city plan, complete with restaurant and cultural suggestions
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the intersection of Propst- and Poststraße in Nikolaiviertel, in the square in front of Nikolaikirche (St. Nicholas' Church), and is marked with a start sign. The bike rental office can be found at: Poststraße 11 (in the back building) 10178 Berlin The nearest transport options to the meeting point are: S-Bahn: Alexanderplatz (8 minutes on foot) S5, S7, S75 and regional trains U-Bahn: Klosterstraße (5 minutes) U2 Alexanderplatz U2, U5, U8 Bus: Spandauer Straße / Marienkirche (5 minutes) TXL, 100, 200 Nikolaiviertel / Berliner Rathaus (Town Hall) (3 minutes) M48, 248, N8 Tram: Spandauer Straße / Marienkirche M4, M5, M6 Parking spaces: Mühlendamm, Jüdenstraße (3 - 5 minutes / Payment required)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Upon request, you may leave larger items of baggage securely with the tour operator
• It is also possible to book this as a private tour
You might also like...
Product ID: 57793