Berlin: Stasi-Prison from Potsdamer Platz
- See Europe's longest architectural monument and drive along Karl-Marx-Allee passing the former magnificent boulevard of the GDR
- Make a short stop at the former Ministry of State Security
- Visit the memorial of the Stasi prison Hohenschönhausen and discover the former prison on a guided tour
- Be led around the cells and interrogative rooms by former inmates and listen to their first-hand experiences
- Pass by the Mercedes Benz Arena and East Side Gallery
Listen to a short historical introduction as you drive along and stop at the former grounds of the Stasi-headquarters. It was also the workplace of Erich Mielke, who was Minister of State Security from 1957 until the end of the GDR. Then head to Berlin's Asiatown – the Dong Xuan Center – to discover a huge market with countless booths.
Finally, visit the Stasi prison of Hohenschönhausen and take part in a 2 hour guided tour. Former inmates lead you through interrogation rooms und cells. Learn more about the former living conditions within the prison at first hand and about its importance within the system of political persecution in the former GDR.
- Transfer in a large limousine
- Entrance fee
- Guided Tour