Explore the city of Potsdam with a English-speaking guide on a half-day tour of its picturesque palaces, lakes and gardens. Steeped in history, from Frederick the Great to Churchill, Truman and Stalin, you will take a trip back in time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your guide will be wearing a yellow name tag for easy recognition.
- Tour the picturesque city of Potsdam just outside Berlin
- Explore the Dutch Quarter, Neuer Garten, Cecilienhof Palace and Garrison Town
- Visit the location for the Potsdam Conference between Stalin, Truman and Churchill
- Discover forbidden town used by the Soviet Secret Service
- Stop off at a Biergarten for a light lunch and refreshments
- 6-hour guided tour with English-speaking guide
- 1-day ABC ticket required for the tour
- Entrance to the palaces
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- As of April 1st 2020, tours will meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin.