Berlin Combo Package: City Tour & Spree Boat Tour
- Discover Berlin on a hop-on hop-off bus tour and get on and off the bus as often as you want
- Admire the landmarks of Berlin: see the Brandenburg Gate, Potsdamer Platz and so much more
- Cruise along the River Spree on a boat tour and see the sights from the water
Simply hop on the bus at the first stop, sit back, explore the city and get closer to the highlights of Berlin. You can get on and off the bus as often as you wish and spend as much time as you like at each attraction. Stroll along the Kurfürstendamm, learn more about the historical background of Checkpoint Charlie, admire the Brandenburg Gate and enjoy Gendarmenmarkt.
Buses on the Best of Berlin by City Circle (yellow) stop at the following bus stops:
• Cultural Forum
• Potsdamer Platz
• Checkpoint Charlie
• Alexanderplatz (TV Tower)
• Fountain of Neptune
• Museum Island
• Berlin Cathedral
• Lustgarten (Museum Island)
• Unter den Linden
• Brandenburg Gate (Reichstag building)
• Berlin Central Station
• Victory Column
• Bellevue Palace
• Straße-des-17. Juni/flea market
• Charlottenburg Palace
• Antiques Hall
Buses on the Berlin Wall Tour by City Circle (purple) stop at the following bus stops:
• Alexanderplatz (North) opposite Park Inn Hotel
• Hackescher Markt
• Berlin Wall Memorial
• Metzer Str.
• East Side Gallery/Mercedes Benz-Platz
• East Side Gallery/Ostbahnhof
• Alexanderplatz (North) opposite Park Inn Hotel This combo package also includes a boat tour on the River Spree. Discover Berlin from a different perspective as you glide past the iconic attractions of the inner city, all dotted along the banks of the city's waterway.
- 24 or 48-hour ticket hop-on hop-off bus ticket (as per booking)
- Ticket for the bus is valid for 24 or 48-hours from the first use
- On board the buses:
- Audio commentary in 20 languages
- Earphones for audio commentary gratis
- Children's channel in German/English
- Free WiFi
- 1 hour boat tour - Historical tour
- Food and drink
- Pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
Please exchange your GetYourGuide voucher for a ticket at the corner of Kurfürstendamm 216 or at Alexanderplatz, in front of the Park Inn Hotel. Please get off at the "Dom/Nikolaiviertel H10" (Berlin Cathedral/Nicholas' Quarter H10) stop to switch to the boat tour. For the bus tour, please exchange your printed voucher with a member of the City Circle Tour staff. Afterwards, climb aboard the yellow bus with the City Circle logo. Alternatively, you can get on at one of the other stops and exchange your GetYourGuide voucher for a ticket with the bus driver.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
• Winter operating hours: daily from 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM
• Please note that the boats run at irregular intervals in November and December.
• Buses run every 10-15 minutes.
• The tour route is subject to changes due to traffic obstructions or congestion.
• Passengers can only board the bus if there are free seats available due to health and safety reasons.
• Please exchange your voucher for a valid ticket with the ticket sellers in yellow clothing at Kurfürstendamm 216 or Alexanderplatz, in front of the Park Inn Hotel.
• You can also get on at one of the other stops and exchange your voucher directly with the driver.