Giants Causeway & Game of Thrones Location Tour from Belfast
- Discover the 8th Wonder of the World at Giant's Causeway
- Follow in the footsteps of your favorite Game of Thrones characters
- Experience a full coastal adventure from Belfast
- Make 9 stops and learn about each location from your experienced guide
- Dress in the provided props and take photos at each location
- Travel with the official transport of the hit show
Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
The Dark Hedges
Next, visit Ballintoy harbor. This amazing little harbor looks like it was built as a set for Game of Thrones and is one of the most beautiful harbors in Ireland. Many scenes were filmed at Ballintoy, including Theon coming home for the first time, Theon being baptized, the crowning of the new king of the Iron Islands, Balon Greyjoy's burial and many more. Then, go to the village of Cushendun to see the caves formed by over 400 million years of extreme weather conditions.
During your tour, visit Carrickfergus Castle, Carnlough, and Cushendun Caves. After lunch, visit Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, Larrybane Quarry, Ballintoy Harbor, Giants Causeway, Dunluce Castle and the famous Dark Hedges. At the end of your tour, you will return to Belfast City Centre where you will be dropped off back at the meeting point.
- Experienced guide
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
From US$ 47.24 US$ 30.70 per person