Barcelona: Flamenco Show at the Tablao in Las Ramblas
- Attend an authentic flamenco show in a unique environment
- Watch internationally-renowned dancers take to the stage
- Taste the most representative regional dishes of Spain with a dinner option
Make your way to the tablao (flamenco theater), where legendary artists such as Juan Villar have performed. The theater still brings the most important flamenco artists to its stage for an assurance of quality. Embrace the sensual rhythms and primal power of the music, song and dance. Admire the colorful décor of the venue, inspired by motifs that transport you back to the time of the Moors.
Upgrade to the dinner option and go on a culinary journey through the foods of Spain and its regions, from the gazpachos of the south to the delicious pintxos (small snacks) of the Basque Country. Savor an authentic paella from Valencia amongst more than 40 different delicacies to try.
- 1-hour flamenco show
- Admission to the traditional tablao
- 1 drink during the show (wine, beer, sangria, cava or soft drink)
- Dinner with all drinks if dinner option booked
- Dinner and drinks (unless specified)
- Children under 3 years
Prepare for the activity
• Children aged between 3 and 8 years old benefit from a 50% reduction in the ticket rate, redeemable on site after showing proof of age
• During the show, taking pictures or videos is not allowed; however, you will be able to take pictures and videos during the last 4 minutes of the show when the performers give the audience a signal