4-Hour Vespa Tour of Barcelona
- Discover Barcelona in style, while driving a real Vespa
- Tour the area with your personal guide
- Avoid traffic and parking problems
- Visit the Sagrada Familia, Tibidabo Hill, Agbar Tower, Port Vell harbor, Barceloneta Beach and Parc Guell
Barcelona has many different neighborhoods with their own mesmerizing monuments and museums that you will be enjoy while driving a Vespa. Appreciate the freedom and feeling of driving a Vespa in the open air as you discover Jean Nouvel’s Torre Agbar La Monumental, which is the last operating bullfighting arena in Catalonia. Pass by Antonio Gaudi’s world famous Sagrada Famillia, modernist architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner’s ‘Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau’, and enjoy a short visit of ‘Parc Güell’, before hitting the mountain.
Stroll your Vespa through the largest metropolitan park in world, the Parc de Collserola, and eventually your path will take you to the top of the Tibidabo; at 512 meters tall it’s the tallest in the Serra de Callserola. Sit back and enjoy the spectacular views looking down the city and the surrounding coastline, then get back on your Vespa and drive through the “chic” uptown to reach the grid pattern of the Eixample.
Continue to the Passeig de Gracia, the most famous boulevard in Barcelona, and the “Illa de la Discòrdia”, with its visual clash between the different modern masterpieces, to finally head back to Via Vespa.
- Children under 8 years
Prepare for the activity
- Driver's license
- Sandals or flip flops
• If you book and do not have a driving license, passport, or ID or previous experience driving a scooter you will not be entitled to a refund
• You must pay a security deposit of €300 (cash or credit card), which will be refunded on return of the scooter