Ancient City Muang Boran Ticket with Private Transfer Option
Pickup optionalHotels in Bangkok city center area; Sathorn, Silom, Siam, Pratunam, Khao San Road, Siam, Charoenkrung Road and Sukhumvit area from Soi 1-39 and 2-24.
- Visit Ancient Siam, the world's largest outdoor museum
- Learn more about Thailand historical timeline through different architecture and art styles
- Explore the area by tram, bicycle or golf cart to enjoy the scenery
- See over 116 of Thailand's major attractions and landmarks in miniature or full size
The founder's original idea was to create a golf course with miniatures of Thailand's historically significant structures spread around the course. During his research, he found most structures severely damaged and decided instead to create new miniatures, to save the original structures when possible, or to re-create them full size or scaled down.
Ancient Siam is dubbed as the world's largest outdoor museum. Located in Samut Prakan province, the 320-hectare "city" features 116 structures of Thailand's famous monuments and architectural attractions.
The grounds of Ancient Siam correspond roughly to the shape of the Kingdom, with the monuments lying at their correct places geographically. Some of the buildings are life-size replicas of existing or former sites, while others are scaled down.
The replicas were constructed with the assistance of experts from the National Museum to ensure historical accuracy. Outstanding works include the former Grand Palace of Ayutthaya (destroyed in the Burmese invasion of 1767), Phimai Sanctuary in Nakhon Ratchasima, and Wat Khao Phra Viharn on the Cambodian border.
You can select to explore this remarkable outdoor museum by tram, walk or bike for free. Alternatively, pay a little extra to get the golf cart, and drive around to save time and enjoy more.
- Entrance ticket
- 1 hour tram tour or bike ride
- Audio guide in English, Chinese, Korean, or Russian
- Round trip private transportation from hotel in Bangkok downtown (if option selected)
- Golf cart rental fee (฿350 for first hour / ฿200 for next hour)
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
Ancient Siam Address: 296/1 Sukhumvit Road, Bangpoo, Samut Prakan 10280, Thailand Please proceed to the ticketing booth and show this voucher in order to exchange for your physical ticketOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• All visitors must be properly attired