From Banff: Lake Louise Full-Day Winter Tour
- Take a scenic drive along the Bow Valley Parkway through a wildlife-rich habitat
- Admire Lake Louise's world-famous frozen beauty against the backdrop of Victoria Glacier
- Borrow complimentary snowshoes and experience walking in deep powder on the snowy trails
- Enjoy four hours of free time at Lake Louise to explore the area at your own pace
Arrive at iconic Lake Louise after a scenic stop along the Bow Valley Parkway to admire the views of Castle Mountain. Your guide will walk you down to the famous lakeshore and share information about its points of interest with you. Then, enjoy four hours of free time at Lake Louise to explore the area on your own. Borrow complimentary snowshoes and explore the many trails, wander the shoreline, and admire the iconic views.
Warm up with a hot drink or a leisurely lunch at the elegant Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel. Enjoy additional activities at Lake Louise, such as ice skating or sleigh rides. After an incredible day at Lake Louise, your guide will transport you back to Banff and drop you off at your hotel.
If you are in the area from January 15 - 26, 2020, make sure you also visit the famous Ice Magic Festival at Lake Louise (entry fees may apply and must be purchased separately to this tour). Enjoy the magic of winter wonderland and explore dozens of breathtaking ice sculptures, including the iconic Ice Castle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Banff (available upon request)
- Professional certified guide
- Four hours of free time at Lake Louise
- Maple cookie snack and hot chocolate
- Use of snowshoes
- Activities at Lake Louise, such as sleigh rides or ice skates
Prepare for the activity
Please meet in the public bus parking area behind the Mt Royal Hotel in Banff (hotel address: 138 Banff Ave, Banff). There is a seating area located in the middle of the car park while you wait.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
• Activities, such as ice skating, snowshoeing, and sleigh rides are subject to weather conditions and may not operate for the full winter season