From Austin: Salt Lick BBQ and Winery Shuttle Tour
- Take advantage of this affordable and fun way to visit Salt Lick
- Explore some of Texas' most popular wineries and learn about the wine making process
- Enjoy at least 45 minutes at each stop
- Taste the flavors of Texas at the Austin's most famous BBQ joint
The first stop of the day is Austin’s most famous BBQ joint, Salt Lick BBQ. At the BBQ, enjoy a tasting session of some of the very best meat and food that Texas has to offer, and soak up this friendly atmosphere. The tour does not include the cost of the tasting and you should bring $30 in cash for your meal, however you can bring your own alcohol to enjoy with your food.
After the BBQ, head to two of Texas’ most popular wineries, the Duchman Family Winery, and Driftwood Estate. Enjoy 45 minutes at both wineries to explore the site and learn about the wine making process. For an additional cost, you can also enjoy a tasting session of a selection of wines at both wineries.
- Shuttle from Austin to Salt Lick BBQ
- Visit to 2 Hill Country wineries
- Air-conditioned sprinter van
- Professional guide
- Cost of lunch (cash only)
- Wine tastings (cash only)