Atlanta: Martin Luther King Historic District Walking Tour
- Visit historic Ebenezer Baptist Church
- Experience Prince Hall Grand Lodge, a hidden treasure of the Civil Rights Movement
- Hear immersive stories of Dr. King and the civil rights leaders in Atlanta
- See the notable artifacts in the King Center
Listen to amazing stories of civil rights leaders that seamlessly weave through the history of MLK, the movement, and the city of Atlanta. Learn about Dr. King with a visit to the Freedom Hall of the King Center. Step into the Ebenezer Baptist Church, the church where MLK served as co-pastor with his father. Visit Prince Hall Grand Lodge, which was the headquarters of the SCLC during the 1960s. Take in the phenomenal views at the Jackson Street Bridge. Your tour also includes an exclusive hand-drawn brochure. By the end of the tour, you'll walk away with a deeper understanding of Martin Luther King.
- Entrance to Freedom Hall at the King Center, Historic Ebenezer Baptist Church, Prince Hall Grand Lodge, and more.
- A donation to the King Center.
- An exclusive hand-drawn brochure.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• It is recommended to wear comfortable weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
• It is recommended to bring a bottle of water, an umbrella on rainy days, and cash for optional gratuities