Atlanta Electric Car City Tour
- Drive by the famous World of Coca Cola and CNN Center and learn about their fascinating histories
- Visit Inman Park, Atlanta's first planned suburb, established in 1890
- See the wonderful FOX Theater
- Ride by the green fields of Piedmont Park
- See the other exciting side of Downtown Atlanta
- Visit Old Fourth Ward, the birthplace of the civil rights movement and home to Dr. Martin Luther King
- Explore Midtown and its vibrant culture with its many colorful bars, restaurants, and hotels
Explore the city far away from all its main tourist-crowded areas in downtown. Discover some of its most historic and eclectic neighborhoods like Inman Park, Atlanta's first planned suburb; Old Fourth Ward, the birthplace of the civil rights movement and home to Dr. Martin Luther King; Georgia Institute of Technology and Midtown Atlanta, with its thriving bars, cafes, and colorful lifestyle.
The Atlanta Experience tour is perfect for both tourists and locals wanting to learn more about the city's history. Whether a first-time visitor or an Atlanta resident, you will leave with a new found love and affection for this great southern city.
- Entrance to attractions
- Children under 6 years
Prepare for the activity
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure. Meet at 160 Ted Turner Dr NW, Atlanta 30303. The meeting point is The American Hotel, Suite D (outside of the hotel facing Andrew Young International Blvd). It is located on the corner of Carnegie and Andrew Young International.Open in Google Maps ⟶