Atlanta CityPASS®: Save 40% at 5 Top Attractions
- Visit 5 major Atlanta attractions at significant savings
- Get instant delivery of mobile tickets
- Enjoy attractions such as: Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola and CNN Studio Tour
- Choose from either Zoo Atlanta OR National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Choose from either the Fernbank Museum of Natural History OR College Football Hall of Fame
See amazing animals, fun pop culture, inspiring history, fascinating natural science and more with the Atlanta CityPASS, which provides you line-skipping privileges at select attractions.
Atlanta CityPASS includes admission to:
Experience 10 million gallons of awe-inspiring wonders at Georgia Aquarium. Visit and learn about whale sharks, beluga whales, manta rays, penguins, and sea lions. Don’t miss the sea lion presentation and Dolphin Celebration presentations, The 4D Fun believable Theater, and the daily penguin Waddle Walk.
2-World of Coca-Cola
Learn the story behind the world’s most famous and most loved beverage brand at the World of Coca-Cola and get closer than ever before to the vault containing the Secret Formula. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process, take a trip around the world in a thrilling 4D movie experience, and tempt your taste buds with more than 100 beverages from around the globe.
3- CNN Studio Tours
Experience a Behind-the-Scenes Tour at CNN as you walk through the halls of CNN Center. Your guide will share how news is gathered, show fun production secrets, and give you exclusive access to where news is made every day. From the historic first newscast to the now living legacy, experience how CNN became the worldwide leader in news.
4 -Zoo Atlanta OR National Center for Civil and Human Rights
Zoo Atlanta - Explore the natural world with more than 1,000 animals at one of Georgia’s most beloved destinations. Don’t miss the all-new African Savanna, featuring new and expanded habitats for African elephants, giraffes, and more. Other highlights include one of North America’s largest populations of great apes, as well as several giant pandas.
National Center for Civil and Human Rights - A powerful and uplifting journey that highlights the power of people—and our shared responsibility to take the rights of all humans personally. Sit at an interactive lunch counter and experience what heroic protestors braved, stand face-to-face with global human rights champions, view items that changed history, and see MLK’s personal papers & artifacts. Feel the Power at the National Center for Civil and Human Rights.
5- Fernbank Museum of Natural History OR College Football Hall of Fame
Fernbank Museum of Natural History- Discover a world of wow at Atlanta’s science and nature experience. Explore 75 acres of the great outdoors and three levels of immersive indoor exhibits featuring hands-on science, dinosaurs, live animals, and cultural artifacts.
College Football Hall of Fame- Take your fandom to the next level at the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame with interactive, immersive and entertaining exhibits. Explore the game’s most legendary experience filled with fun for everyone from families to college football fanatics.
- Georgia Aquarium (Anytime Pass)
- World of Coca-Cola (General Admission)
- CNN Studio Tours (Admission to the Behind-the-Scenes Tour)
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History (General Admission to indoor and outdoor exhibits, nature trails and dinosaur adventures) OR College Football Hall of Fame (General Admission to interactive exhibits and indoor playing field)
- Zoo Atlanta (General Admission) OR National Center for Civil and Human Rights (General Admission)
- Food and Drink
Prepare for the activity
Present your CityPASS mobile ticket at each attraction to be scanned for entry. Some attractions may require you to make advance timed reservations by phone or online as per instructions in the CityPASS Travel Guide link.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Some of the attractions may now require timed entry. This may require you reserving your time with such attractions by phone or online in advance. Please review the CityPASS travel guide link provided on your ticket for details.
- Admission to the CNN Behind-the-Scenes Tour space is limited and often sells out during peak times; call in advance to make a reservation (same-day reservations not available).
-To make it easier for travelers, the Atlanta CityPASS is valid for 30 days from first use. Simply activate your ticket before February 28, 2021
- Unless otherwise noted, tickets are valid for one-time entry to attractions.
- Ticket inclusions are subject to change.