Historic Athens: Small Group Electric Bike Tour
- Explore the ancient sights of Athens by electric bike
- Enjoy panoramic views from Pnyka and Filoppapos Hill
- Glide down the narrow streets of Plaka
- Go to the ruins of the Odeon of Herodes Atticus and the Areios Pagos
- Discover the site of the very first Olympic Games
- See some of the modern monuments of Athens
- Look at the Evzones guards in front of the Greek Parliament building
Following a short briefing and test ride at the centrally located meeting point, cruise through a park to familiarize yourself with the bike before the start of your tour proper. Glide effortlessly up the hill to Pnyka and Filoppappou, where there will be time to admire the views and take panoramic photos.
Go to see the Odeon of Herodes Atticus and the Areios Pagos (Supreme Court) on the slopes of the Acropolis, before heading to the Temple of Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch. Along the way, discover some of the city’s more modern monuments, and look at the Evzones (guards) standing in front of the Parliament building in their colorful tunics.
Travel through the National Gardens to arrive at the Panathinaic Stadium, site of the very 1st Olympic Games. Then, cycle back through the narrow streets of Plaka to discover a picturesque neighborhood just steps from the Acropolis. Stop to look at the Tower of Winds and discover the Roman and ancient markets, before heading back.
- Electric bike rental
- Bottled water
Prepare for the activity
• Please wear sun screen on sunny days