Athens and Acropolis Afternoon Tour including Entry Tickets
- Avoid the crowds of the morning and visit the Acropolis with less heat
- Make a short stop at the Panathenaic Stadium
- Visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens
- Understand what makes the Parthenon a monument that 'puts order in the mind'
On your way to the Acropolis, you will see Hadrian’s Arch, visit the Temple of Olympian Zeus and make a short stop at the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896.
At the Acropolis, visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens such as the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erectheion and finally 'the harmony between material and spirit,' the monument that 'puts order in the mind,' the Parthenon.
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up service from most hotels in Athens
- Gratuities (optional)