Athens: 1-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour by Electric Tuk-Tuk
Pickup optionalPickup from hotels or apartments within a 2km radius of Syntagma Square.
- Enjoy a private ecofriendly tour for you and your group
- Marvel at the historic buildings in the city center
- Stop for photos and sightseeing whenever you want
- Enjoy unique panoramic views from the city’s best lookout
Start by visiting the most emblematic monuments in the center of the city. See the Hellenic Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy of Athens, and Agios Dionysios Areopagitis Church. Then, climb up Mount Lycabettus, a hill located in the city, and take in gorgeous 360-degree views of Athens.
Follow on to see the site of the ancient Olympic games, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, and Arch of Hadrian. The tour concludes in the Plaka neighbourhood in the shadow of the Acropolis and its ancient temple, from where you can get off or return to the starting point of your tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (optional)
- 1-hour electric tuk-tuk tour
- Monument tickets
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users