Arezzo 2.5-Hour Private Guided Walking Tour
- Walk through Arezzo's beautiful churches, museums and the fabulously sloping Piazza Grande
- Listen to the history of this city, how it became - from an important Etruscan trading post - a new part of the Roman Empire
- See the Cathedral of St. Peter and Donato, St. Francis Square, the Church of St. Mary of the Pieve and the Medici's fortress
- Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of this typical Tuscan mid-sized city while strolling through its shop-clad main streets
Follow your expert guide and discover the Cathedral of St. Peter and Donato, then walk St. Francis Square until you reach the Church of St. Mary of the Pieve. After that, you'll find yourself surrounded by the beautiful Piazza Grande, the beautiful square appearing in Roberto Benigni's most famous film La vita è bella (Life is Beautiful).
Continue your walk and spot the monument dedicated to the famous poet Francesco Petrarca, then stop a bit to admire the majestic Medici's fortress. One final tip: you might want to bring your camera along.
- Private tour led by an expert guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to museums/ attractions (in case you decide to visit any of them in particular)
Prepare for the activity
• The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
You might also like...
Product ID: 101576