Olympia and Museum Private Guided Tour
- Go on a tour of the ancient site of Olympia and walk in the world’s first stadium
- Discover the temple of Zeus, once home to one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Explore the archaeological museum to see significant artifacts from the site
Step back in history at this stadium and run in the footsteps of the first athletes. Take your own pictures on the marble starting line, that still exists to this day.
The tour continues in the museum. Discover significant ancient artifacts from the archaeological site - the masterpiece of ancient Greek art, Hermes of Praxiteles will astound you.
- A guided tour of the archaeological site and the museum
- Skip the line entry
- Local, licensed guide and archaeologist
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site and museum (combined ticket is €12 per person, €6 if you are over the age of 65 and a European citizen. Children are free)