Private Olympia Archeological Site & Museum Half-Day Tour
Pickup includedKatakolon Port or your hotel in Olympia. Please contact us to arrange a specific pick-up point
- Explore the ancient Olympia archaeological site
- Marvel at the Temple of Zeus
You’ll make the 30-40 minute journey from the Katakolon Port to Olympia in air-conditioned comfort. On arrival you can explore Olympia at your own pace on our half-day tour, or with an experienced licensed guide if you have booked this option.
Tickets to enter the archaeological site and/or museum are available for purchase at the time of admission. The museum is just a short walk from the archaeological site. It is home to many priceless exhibits, including marble statues from the Temple of Zeus and a unique statue of Hermes, carved by the ancient Greek sculptor Praxiteles.
After visiting the site and the museum, we’ll make a short stop in the village of Olympia, where you’ll have free time to explore.
- Round-trip transfers
- Air-conditioned vehicle (bus, or taxi for group of 3-4 persons)
- Professional driver
- All taxes
- Licensed, English-speaking guide (for guests choosing an optional guide)
- Entrance fees (paid by guests at the time of admission: EUR 6 for the site or the museum; EUR 9 for both)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes