Keukenhof Half-Day Guided Tour with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise
- Visit one of Europe’s most popular, award-winning attractions on this tour from Amsterdam
- Marvel at the world’s largest bulb flower park in Keukenhof
- Enjoy a relaxed stroll through Keukenhof Park, home to the largest sculpture park in the Netherlands
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Get a free 1-hour canal cruise to use at any time during your stay in Amsterdam
Upon arrival, skip the line at the entrance and enjoy a photogenic stroll through the park containing more than seven million flowers. The park is open for just 7 weeks and you will find millions of tulips, daffodils, hyacinths, and more to guarantee a never-before-seen experience.
Keukenhof collaborates with over 25 artists that have created unique sculptures to upgrade your visual experience even more. This year’s special theme is “A World of Colours” so you can expect mind-blowing views. Don’t miss the photo opportunity at the top of the windmill in the park, take a photo at the enormous yellow clog, and check out the spectacular flower shows.
Return in comfort to Amsterdam back on board the coach. Included in your ticket is an iconic 1-hour canal cruise where you can discover the city from the canals with a GPS audio guide included.
- Fast track admission to Keukenhof
- Free time to discover Keukenhof
- Professional live guide in Spanish, English, French and German
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- 1-hour Canal Cruise in Amsterdam with an audio guide in 19 languages
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
De Ruijterkade 34A, at the local partner's office in the IJ hall of Central Station. In the back corner of the building, on the right hand side. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat)