Keukenhof Half-Day Guided Tour with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise
- Visit one of Europe’s most popular, award-winning attractions on this tour from Amsterdam
- Marvel at the world’s largest bulb flower park in Keukenhof
- Enjoy a relaxed stroll through Keukenhof Park, home to the largest sculpture park in the Netherlands
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Get a free 1-hour canal cruise to use at any time during your stay in Amsterdam
If you’re a lover of flowers you’ll marvel at the multi-color display of tulips and other springtime bulbs in bloom at the award-winning Keukenhof Gardens. This unforgettable seasonal display is created by more than 7 million tulip, daffodil, hyacinth, and other bulbs - and spectacular trees. All of the bulbs in the park are planted by hand.
Keukenhof Park is one of the top attractions in Holland and one of the most popular in Europe. This half-day tour is the best way to get to these out-of-the-way gardens. Once there you’ll understand why over 44 million visitors have traveled to this site in the last 60 years!
During this tour you will also have time enough to see and admire, in a relaxed way, some of the most beautiful flowers in the world, in the delightful Keukenhof Park. This is home to the largest sculpture park in the country, and has a Walk of Fame where you’ll see tulip varieties named after famous people.
To make this experience even more special, you will also get a free 1-hour canal cruise to use at anytime during your stay in Amsterdam.
- Private guide
- 1-hour canal cruise in Amsterdam
Prepare for the activity
De Ruijterkade 34A, at the local partner's office in the IJ hall of Central Station. In the back corner of the building, on the right hand side. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat)