Amsterdam: City & Keukenhof Guided Tour with Canal Cruise
- See the stunning bulbfields of Keukenhof Park
- Explore Amsterdam's ring of canals, lined with thousands of richly decorated merchant houses
- Pass a typical Dutch windmill on the River Amstel and see the iconic "Skinny Bridge"
- Visit a diamond factory and find out the traditional way of polishing diamonds
- Enjoy a 1-hour canal cruise in Amsterdam at anytime during your stay and marvel at the lovely houseboats
You will first take a tour of Amsterdam, where some 6,800 monuments combine to form the largest historical city center in Europe. Explore the famous ring of canals, lined with richly decorated merchants’ residences and warehouses from the 17th century.
Discover how 90 islands were created and connected by hundreds of bridges when the canals were dug. See the Royal Palace, National Monument, “Skinny Bridge,” and lively Albert Cuyp Market. Pass a typical Dutch windmill on the River Amstel, and polish off your adventure at a diamond factory to discover the traditional way to make the jewels sparkle.
After the city tour, we will take you on a scenic drive to Keukenhof Park to see some of the most beautiful flowers in the world. On the way we will be passing rainbow fields of colorful flowers, including Holland’s emblematic tulips. See the distinctive landscape of the Dutch countryside, such as authentic polders and little canals between the fields. Our destination is Keukenhof, one of the most awarded flowerparks of Europe. Marvel at 7 million bulbs of tulips, hyacints and daffodils. Stroll though the park and get inspired by the landscapes and sculptures. After 3 hours in the park, you'll be taken back to Amsterdam.
Combine your trip with a 1-hour canal cruise ticket to use in Amsterdam at any time during your stay
- Transportation by bus
- Keukenhof entrance fee
- Visit to Diamond Factory
- Photo stop at Windmill
- 1-hour Amsterdam Canal cruise
Prepare for the activity
De Ruijterkade 34A, at the local partner's office in the IJ hall of Central Station. In the back corner of the building, on the right hand side. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat)