Amsterdam: Johan Cruijff ArenA Stadium Tour and Canal Cruise
- Tour the Johan Cruijff ArenA Stadium, visiting the dugout, the holy pitch, and areas normally reserved for players and staff
- See the official Ajax dressing room
- Take a 1-hour cruise through the UNESCO-listed canal district in Amsterdam
- Admire the elegant houses lining the canals and pass under low, romantic bridges
Experience the excitement of the Johan Cruijff ArenA Stadium on a 75-minute guided tour that can be conducted in either Dutch or English. During the tour, your enthusiastic guide will take you to see the dugout and the holy pitch. Take advantage of the opportunity to go behind the scenes and get special access to areas that are normally reserved for only players and officials. Visit the official dressing room of Ajax when it is not in use on match days or during training sessions.
Then head to Amsterdam's famous central canals and admire the typical canal boats and merchant houses from the water on a 1-hour cruise of these historic waterways. Learn about the the Dutch Golden Age spanning the 17th century and how it impacted the city center that was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2010.
- 75-minute guided stadium Tour
- Visit to the Ajax Gallery of Fame
- Unique VR experience at the stadium
- 1-Hour canal cruise with audio guide (19 languages)
Prepare for the activity
You can find the Johan Cruijff ArenA at ArenA Boulevard 1, Main Entrance E, 1101 AX at Amsterdam. Public transport: Bijlmer station is at walking distance from the Johan Cruijff ArenA, when you travel from town centre you can use Metro 50 and 54. Check in at LOVERS Canal Cruises, Prins Hendrikkade 25, in front of central station of Amsterdam with your (mobile) voucher. The Canal cruise can be done at any time during your stay.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You can take the canal cruise at any time during your stay
• During match days we cannot visit the dressing rooms
• Opening hours and tour departure times are subject to change on and around event days and match days