Amsterdam: Canal Cruise with a Native German Guide
- Tour with a German-speaking city guide (native speaker)
- Lean back and relax in a small half-open saloon boat with a cosy atmosphere
- Enjoy Amsterdam's sights along the canal belt, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Drive through some of the smaller canals and get to know the anecdotes and secrets of the city
In addition to the captain, a German-speaking city guide will be on board to narrate the canal trip live in a personal and passionate manner, without the use of headphones.
Lean back and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and let the city impress you from the half-open boat. The tour will take place under any weather condition, as the boat can be adapted to the weather. In addition, the boat is equipped with an electric motor, which allows for a quiet and environmentally friendly journey. Sailing through the canals of the city is the Amsterdam way of living. Come and experience this authentic Dutch experience!
- 1.5-hour canal boat tour
- German-speaking guide (who is a native speaker)
- 1.50 city tax (per passenger)
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
The place of departure of the boat is Keizersgracht 102, in front of the house "Rode Hoed". You can recognise your guide by a red name tag around her neck and/or by a dark blue-greyish umbrella. Please wait by the water. Please arrive early at the meeting point - best 10 minutes before. The boat leaves on time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)