Visit the Ria Formosa Natural Park on a catamaran that will take you on a route among the most magical islands in the region. You’ll make stops at some of the islands and the experienced guide on board will provide commentary in several languages.
About this activity
Duration 5 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Select participants, date and language:
Enjoy a pleasant and comfortable journey on a modern catamaran
Sail through the channels in Ria Formosa Natural Park
Stop to see the beautiful islands of Armona, Culatra, Farol, and Deserta
Sail to the beautiful Ria Formosa Natural Park by catamaran, with regular departures scheduled from Faro. The journey follows the Ria Formosa channels, and includes stops at the magical islands of Armona, Culatra, Farol, and Deserta.
The morning tour lasts around 5 hours and the afternoon tour lasts 4.5 hours, including stops at the islands and don't forget your swimsuits and towels - there will be plenty of breaks for swimming! The guide on board will provide information in Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.
The modern catamaran has a capacity of up to 12 passengers and provides a pleasant and comfortable way of exploring the islands.
What’s Not Included
When you get there
Cais Portas do Mar, Faro. The local tour operator will be wearing a red t-shirt or jacket.
• A hotel pick-up and drop off service is available at an additional cost. Please contact the local supplier after the booking to ask for this service
• During summer it is possible to bring your own food or purchase snacks on the island
• During winter there will be a stop for lunch
• You will receive a safety briefing and life jackets
• From March to October there is an afternoon departure at 03:00 PM (duration 4.5 hours)