Alexandria: Old Town Boutique Food Tour
- Enjoy carefully selected food tastings at a variety of restaurants
- Explore charming Old Town Alexandria and discover its history
- Learn about the Revolutionary War and Civil Rights Movement
Make multiple stops at restaurants and between stops, learn about to the evolution of the neighborhood, from the role played during the Revolutionary War, to the Civil Rights Movement, to modern day.
End the tour at the last restaurant stop, where your guide will be happy to provide tips about how to spend the rest of your day or assist in helping you find your way to your next activity.
A portion of each ticket is donated to bread for the city, a charity that provides services to DC locals including providing food, clothing, and legal and medical services.
- Multiple food tastings including 1 alcoholic beverage - plenty for lunch
- Historical content between restaurant stops
Prepare for the activity
107 N Fairfax St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA. You will meet your guide and the rest of your small group at our first restaurant stop. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your tour start time. If you do not see your guide outside, please head inside to find your group.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• Vegetarian options are available; please advise the local partner in advance of any dietary requirements or food allergies
• Tours run rain or shine, so please dress appropriately