Aix-en-Provence: E-Bike Tour of Mount Sainte-Victoire
- Take in panoramic views of the magnificent Sainte-Victoire Mountain that inspired Paul Cézanne
- Sainte-Victoire Mountain has been recognised as a 'Grand Site de France' since 2004 and is a jewel of French natural heritage
- Explore the great outdoors on an electric mountain bike and marvel at the places you are able to climb
The first few kilometres to get to the mountain are on paved roads and then the route follows different off-road trails. There are various viewpoints to stop at and appreciate the magnificence of the mountain, take videos, photos and have a snack.
An E-Bike is a great way to explore the trails and makes the mountain accessible to people of all ages and riding capabilities. The electric mountain bike makes it easy to ride up steep hills and you'll be able to ride areas that you never thought possible. Each route is chosen depending on the skill level of the group.
- E-Bike (Scott electric mountain bike)
- Snack bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- People who can't ride a bike
Prepare for the activity
Look for the shop 'Aix Bike and Go.' There is parking on the street or private parking on the corner of Cible and Ave Jean Paul Coste. The gate opens automatically and you will be given a code to exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour runs in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
• The tour covers a distance of approximately 25 km, including steep hills and downhill areas.
• The minimum age is 12 years or a minimum height of 1.50 metres.
• This tour may be cancelled due to bad weather such as heavy rain and if access to the mountain is ristricted due to risk of forest fires.
• You must sign an indemnity waiver before participating in the tour.
Please inform the local provider of the following after confirmation of booking:
• Your cycling skill level (beginner/intermediate/expert)
• Your fitness level
• Your height (to ensure the correct size bike is available) (minimum height is 1.50 metres)
• Any food allergies (some of the snack bars contain nuts)