Agra: Guided Cultural Walk
- Explore many of the important places of Agra that are not to be missed
- Take an "infotainment"-style tour to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored
- Develop a greater perspective of the city and its culture
- Enjoy the many hues of Agra
You'll then enjoy a walk through a famous 300-year-old sweet lane, which was built at the time of Great Emperor Akbar. Following that, visit the more than 600-year-old Lord Shiva Temple and the Lord Rama Temple, which is also known as the Sparrow Temple.
You'll then pass through the spice market of Agra, a closed-roof market which boasts centuries-old beautiful buildings, before visiting the Gurdwara Sri Damdama Sahib and enjoying the views of the Yamuna River. You'll later encounter the Pearl Mosque, which was built by the creator of the Taj Mahal, before finally visiting a viewpoint over the Taj Mahal and Jahangir Palace.
- Highly trained, friendly, and English-and-Hindi-speaking storyteller/guide
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city
- Access to hidden lanes and places
- Great conversations and interesting stories
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food or water
- Wheelchair users