New York: 9/11 Memorial Museum & Statue of Liberty Cruise
- Experience the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Wander through the Hunt for Bin Laden New Exhibit
- Take in the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island on a scenic 60-minute sightseeing cruise
With this experience, you will enter the museum on the memorial pool grounds with express tickets. The museum preserves the memory of past events and the promise of renewal through reconstruction. The museum recognizes the power of place and highlights the authentic archaeological remnants of the World Trade Center.
The Survivors’ Stairs lie at the end of the ramp. This staircase at the edge of the elevated World Trade Center Plaza provided an unobstructed exit for people fleeing the site. As you enter the museum you will walk in the steps that lead hundreds of survivors to safety on September 11, 2001.
When you conclude, you can enjoy views of famous landmarks on the Manhattan skyline during a 1-hour scenic sightseeing cruise from Pier 36. From right under the Brooklyn Bridge, travel toward the South Street Seaport and Battery Park. You will then get to within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island for incredible photo opportunities. Make the most of t. Cruise departs daily at 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm & 4:30pm.
- Skip-the-line 9/11 Memorial Museum tickets
- Entrance to the Hunt for Bin Laden exhibit
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island sightseeing cruise
- Transportation to or from the starting points
Prepare for the activity
Pick up the 911 Memorial Museum Tickets from 24 State Street in front of Starbucks. You can not go to the Museum with your mobile voucher. Use your mobile voucher to enjoy the 60 Minute Cruise at Pier 36, 299 South St Boat departs at 10:30AM, 12:30PM, 2:30PM, and 4:30PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This package will not stop at the Statue of Liberty, you can upgrade to include the actual tickets to the Statue of Liberty that you can use any day during your trip