From St.Nikolaos: Boat Cruise to Navagio Beach & Blue Caves
- Visit the amazing Navagio shipwreck beach
- Experience the electric blue water inside the Blue Caves
- Take a cruise on a glass-bottom boat
- Enjoy a more intimate experience with a smaller boat
Your first stop of the day will be Navagio beach, arriving at approximately 1:15 PM just as the big boats leave, offering you a more private experience as you enjoy and explore without large crowds. While approaching the famous shipwreck beach, the captain will share with you the true story of the abandoned boat and help you land on the beach with safety. After 1 to 1.5-hours, your captain will call you back to board the boat once again, so you can head to your next destination - the Blue Caves.
After leaving the Navagio behind you will eventually find yourself at the Blue Caves. On the glass-bottom boat, you will be able to see the clear deep water and observe fish, corals and the rich sea life. If you feel up to it, you can ask your skipper for a life vest and even swim in the crystal clear blue waters. End your day back at the dock where you first boarded the boat.
- Cruise ticket
- Experienced captain and crew
- Transport to the cruise departing point
- Drinks and food
- Personal expenses
- Liability insurance
Prepare for the activity
• It is recommended that you bring swimwear, a towel, sunscreen and a light jacket for the sea breeze