York's Chocolate Story: Guided Tour
- Learn about York's chocolate history on a guided tour
- Discover how to taste chocolate like an expert
- See fascinating demonstrations from expert chocolatiers
Discover the secrets of making delicious chocolate as you explore the facility’s 3 floors filled with interactive exhibitions.
See a chocolate-making demonstration. Learn about York’s prosperous association with the sweet treat and learn about 300-year-old chocolate-making traditions as well.
At the end of the guided tour, visit the museum’s café and the gift shop, bursting with artisan chocolate and other delicious creations.
- Admission to the attraction
- Fully guided tour
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• All floors are accessible by elevator
• Photography is limited throughout the tour