Hamilton Island: Full-Day Great Barrier Reef Snorkel Cruise
- Explore one of the most beautiful, natural spots in the world
- View an abundance of diverse coral and marine life
- Travel on a comfortable vessel with delicious lunch, and informative commentary
- Enjoy a personalised and quality experience with a smaller group
Discover both locations, packed with coral, color and marine life. See the fringing inner reef, with its bright colors from the soft coral that grows around these areas. Find numerous smaller reef-dwelling fish such as parrotfish, angelfish, batfish, damselfish and fusiliers. At the outer reef, you can expect to see a hard coral platform reef with impressive drop offs and friendly, resident giant trevallies.
Relax aboard the comfortable vessel in between dives, lounging in the sun. Stay energised all day with a delicious buffet-style lunch provided on board, as well as morning and afternoon tea.
- High-quality mares diving and snorkeling gear
- Wetsuits and stinger suits
- Flotation jackets, if required
Prepare for the activity
• On occasion slightly different destinations are chosen to provide the most enjoyable day possible. These options will be explained prior to departure.
• Please note as you need to enter the water to enjoy the reef, this cruise is not suitable for those that cannot swim.