Glide through Warsaw's city streets on an electric Segway scooter. Jump on the quirky two-wheeled vehicle and spend three hours discovering all the very best Warsaw city sights for a sightseeing tour with a difference.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 2:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
- Zoom through the city of Warsaw on your two-wheeled fun, and environmentally-friendly Segway
- Spend three hours discovering the city and cover over 10 km
- Explore Warsaw's must-see sights including the stunning Vistula River, the Multimedia Fountain Park, historical parks and royal residencies
- Segway along Krakowskie Przedmieście - the oldest avenue in Warsaw, and part of the Royal Route
- See all this and much more on this extensive and exciting Segway tour
- Segway i2 and training
- Licensed tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Pregnant women
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- We recommend wearing shoes on a flat sole and comfortable clothes.
- There is no age limit but the rider should weight between 100 and 260 pounds.
- Pregnant women and children under 12 cannot use a segway.
- People under the influence of alcohol are not allowed to ride a Segway.
- Don't be afraid of the weather - we provide sun and raincoats.