Vienna to Wachau: Full-Day Boat Cruise on the Danube
- Experience a wonderful Danube boat cruise past the hills of Wienerwald to the picturesque vineyards of Wachau
- Enjoy an all-inclusive package with breakfast, lunch, and dinner onboard
- Sample various types of wine in Tulln
- Choose between a range of exciting afternoon tour program options
Back on board, eat a freshly-cooked, three-course lunch while you admire the beautiful scenery along the Danube. In the afternoon, you'll have the opportunity to visit Krems, Dürnstein, Weißenkirchen or Spitz, where you'll find a recommended onshore program. Visit the caricature museum in Krems, a wine tavern in Weißenkirchen or Spitz, explore the historic ruins of castles and monasteries in Dürnstein, or enjoy an e-bike tour from Krems via Loiben to Dürnstein (approximately 8 kilometers).
In the early evening, you will board the boat again for a delicious 3-course evening meal before sailing back into Vienna-Nussdorf around 10:15 pm.
The MS Kaiserin Elisabeth is outfitted for you comfort and enjoyment with two bars and restaurants, a large on-board staff, three decks, and air-conditioning.
- Boat cruise from Vienna to Wachau and back
- Continental breakfast
- Wine tasting (three types) in Tulln
- 3-course lunch menu including cheese board
- 3-course dinner including dessert
- Onshore program
Prepare for the activity
Vienna-Nussdorf landing stage Directions by public transport: U4 metro line to Heiligenstadt or U6 metro line to Spittelau. Continue with the D-Wagen to Nussdorf stop, or from the U4 terminal Heiligenstadt with the bus 239 to Nussdorf stop, 380 meters by foot. S-Bahn 40 to Nussdorf Meeting point: 8:30 AM Disembarkment: 8:45 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
U4 metro line to Heiligenstadt or U6 metro line to Spittelau
Continue with the D-Wagen (runs until 00:30) to Nussdorf stop
S-Bahn 40 to Nussdorf:
Spittelau from 08:04 (daily)/08:34 (Monday - Saturday) Vienna-Nussdorf at 08:10/08:40, approximately 250 meters to the boat from Nussdorfer Platz
GPS: Heiligenstädter Straße 219, 1190 Wien (no parking areas by the pier)