Vienna: Museum Hundertwasser in KunstHausWien Tickets
- Visit the fascinating Museum Hundertwasser and the KunstHausWien
- Discover interesting facts about architecture, ecology, and the life and work of Friedensreich Hundertwasser
- See a unique collection of work by the famous artist Hundertwasser
- Admire the key works, prints, applied works, and architectural designs
- Experience the testimonies of Hundertwasser's environmental commitment
At the Museum Hundertwasser, learn about the famous artist who shaped the philosophy and artistic principles of the museum, and who designed the building's architectural remodeling. Learn about Hundertwasser’s commitment to building and living in harmony with nature. The tour spans from the artist’s early picturesque visions up to practical implementations such as building models and the museum itself.
- Admission to the KunstHausWien
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
KunstHausWien Museum Hundertwasser Untere Weißgerberstr. 13 1030 Vienna Arriving by public transport: Take the U1 or U4 to Schwedenplatz, continue on the tram line 1 (towards “Prater Hauptallee”) to Radetzkyplatz Take the U3 or U4 to Landstraße/Wien Mitte, continue on the tram line O (towards “Praterstern”) to RadetzkyplatzOpen in Google Maps ⟶
The first two floors house the permanent exhibition on Friedensreich Hundertwasser. The temporary exhibitions are located on the top two floors.
You can either visit the permanent exhibition, one of the special exhibitions, or purchase a combo ticket for both.