Vienna: Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket to the Danube Tower
- Visit the Danube Tower, the tallest landmark in Vienna
- Admire the fantastic views of the city from the outdoor terrace or the glassed-in indoor section
- Enjoy delicious Austrian delicacies in the café at an altitude of 160 meters above sea level
- Treat yourself at the restaurant at an altitude of 170 meters
The glassed-in terrace allows visitors to enjoy the view over Vienna in strong winds and bad weather conditions, and has become a particularly popular venue for special occasions. At an altitude of 160 meters, the café offers homemade pastries, strudel, and cakes as well as a range of delicious Viennese coffee specialties and warm Austrian delicacies.
The next floor houses the Danube Tower restaurant at an altitude of 170 meters. Both floors make one full rotation on their axes every 26 minutes, offering varied and fantastic views of the city.
- Admission to the Danube Tower in Vienna
- Shuttle bus transfer
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the Danube Tower, Mispelweg 8, 1220 Vienna. Take either the metro U1 to the station Alte Donau or the metro U6 to the station Neue Donau. From both metro stations, it’s a 5-minute ride to the meeting point by electric bus shuttle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The last ascent is at 11:30 PM
• Entry for children younger than 6 years old is free