Vienna: Guided Tour by Kick Bike or E-Scooter with a Local
- Explore Vienna with a kick bike or e-scooter
- Marvel at the sights and discover hidden gems from a different perspective
- Upgrade to keep the kick bike until the end of the day and get a discount on a wine tour
Scoot over the so called hipster district and discover hidden square and traditional restaurants called Beisl (no stop there). In order to get a perfect overview of the city to visit the places after the tour again. Join the city's youth on Danube Island and become a local for the day.
Avail of an itinerary that can be tailored to suit your mood, the weather, and recommendations from your guide. See much more than you would on foot or by public transportation with the help of your fun guide and convenient mode of transport.
You will have the kick bikes or e-scooters for the duration of the tour and can upgrade to keep them until the end of the day for a small additional fee.
- Local guide
- Use of a kick bike or e-scooter and helmet
- Local taxes
- 10 discount on a tour of the wine terraces of Wachau (including wine tasting), where you can enjoy the kick bikes at their best
- Food and drinks
- Public transportation
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
In front of the house at Reindorfgasse 25, 1150 Vienna. The meeting point is easy to reach by metro from station Längenfeldgasse on the U4 or station Gumpendorferstraße on the U6 and then an approximately 8-minute walk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
• This tour is not recommended for people with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• This tour operates in all weather conditions, so dress appropriately