Traveling at speeds up to 30 knots in an open-style Zodiac boat is almost as much fun as seeing the whales! On this 12-seater boat everyone is guaranteed an unobstructed view of the water and a wide variety of sea life during the 3-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
- See a huge variety of sea life, including orcas, humpback whales, dolphins, sea lions, and more
- Enjoy an exhilarating ride on a Zodiac boat along some of the world's most beautiful coastline
- Learn about the wildlife you see from your Transport Canada-approved skipper
- 3-hour whale and marine life watching tour
- Expert guide/skipper
- Live commentary
- All-weather exposure flotation suits, hats and gloves
- Complementary tea, coffee & hot chocolate upon return from the tour
- 93% whale sighting success rate
- Lifetime whale sightings guarantee - new free tour from Vancouver or Victoria until you see whales!
- Goods and services tax
- 5 per person Salish Sea Conservation fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Prince of Whales Whale Watching - Downtown Victoria, 812 Wharf Street, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3 (Lower Causeway Level).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check in 30 minutes before the scheduled start of your tour.
- You can choose between a shared or private tour.