From Verona: Soave Private Wine Tour & Tasting
- Explore a beautiful area of Veneto, rich in tradition, culture and especially wine
- Enjoy a guided tour of the vineyards, where the grapes of the world famous Soave wine grows
- Taste different varieties of Soave together with delicious local products
You'll depart from the center of Verona with a private car transfer and, after approximately half an hour, you will arrive at the winery and start your tour by discovering the history and tradition of the vineyards, as well as their particular cultivation techniques for the Soave grapes.
You'll walk in the vineyards where the history of the Soave wine begins. From the vineyards, you'll then be guided into the winery to explore the wine cellar and learn about the particular production techniques characteristic of this unique wine. A guided wine tasting will follow, during which time you will taste different varieties of wines accompanied by typical local products.
- Guided tour of the vineyards and wine cellar (approximately 1 hour)
- Wine tasting of the best selection of Soave wines and local products (approximately 1 hour)
- Round trip from Verona via private transfer (approximately 1 hour in total)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Guide during the car transfer
Prepare for the activity
Piazza Bra, Verona. Your driver will be waiting for you at the foot of the big historical gate with a clock on it, that is located at the end of Corso Porta Nuova, entering Piazza Bra.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Minimum drinking age is 18-years-old
• The tour of the vineyards is only possible with good weather conditions